Hamilton Downs Youth Camp
building today’s youth for tomorrow’s world
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All rates quoted are per person per night and includes the cost of room and the use of the nominated facilities in Australian dollars (AUD), inclusive of GST. Additional persons will be charged at the applicable rate. Where the use of kitchen equipment and facilities is included it is understood that these will be left in a clean and tidy condition. Failure to do so will incur an additional cleaning cost.
2. All sporting, explorer and other equipment is loaned on a return in good condition or cost of replacement basis.
3. Where guided explorer walks or other services (telephone, facsimile, email or transport) are required charges for these services will apply and costs should be established prior to confirmation.
Arrival/Departure & Contact Information Required
4. Please check all booking details and advise any changes by return email or fax. Your contact details will only be used in relation to your booking unless otherwise requested by yourself to receive further information.
5. If you have not already provided arrival & departure details for a reservation, please do so at your earliest convenience. A complete list of all persons in your group is required on arrival and where changes occur on a daily basis. A pro-forma list is available for your use.
6. Guided explorer walks are available with a trained guide; normally the HDYC caretaker and arrangements should be made prior to arrival for that service.
7. Return transfers from Alice Springs to Hamilton Downs Youth Camp can be arranged at the relevant costs with our recommended transport operators. Costs associated with such transfers are to be paid direct to the transport provider unless other arrangements have been made.
8. Should you require catering services for your group HDYC has a number of recommended catering organisation that can provide a full or partial catering service from the kitchens at the camp site. Charges for these services are to be paid direct to the caterer unless other arrangements have been made.
Accommodation Prepayment Conditions
9. Credit card details or full prepayment of your accommodation is required within 7 days of receipt of confirmation. Failure to do so will result in your booking being cancelled.
10. If you supply credit card details to guarantee your booking you will not be charged prior to arrival, unless prior arrangements have been made directly with Hamilton Downs Youth Camp Association Inc.
11. Where credit facilities have been approved an invoice will be issued for payment within 30 days of the date of departure. Failure to pay within 30 days will incur an interest charge of 16% pa.
Credit Card Surcharge
12. A surcharge of 2.5% of the total transaction will apply to all charges/transactions that are settled by credit card. The surcharge is applied to offset the merchant service fee applied to all credit card transactions by HDYC credit card provider.
Booking & Cancellation Conditions
13. Accommodation, touring, transfer and other service options are subject to strict cancellation policies.
14. All bookings and payments must be guaranteed at time of booking, by credit card and full payment is required on check out of accommodation
15. Arrival/departure details must be supplied no later than 7 days prior to arrival (or supplied at time of booking inside 7 days of travel).
16. HDYC may, at its option, cancel any booking not guaranteed by a credit card. If so, the cancellation fees specified in paragraphs 18 i and 18 ii below may, at HDYC option, be payable by the participant as if the participant had cancelled the booking.
17. All cancellation notices must be sent to HDYC in writing and will become effective as at the date of receipt by HDYC.
18. Cancellation Fees are as follows:
i. 7 days or more prior to arrival: Nil
ii. Less than 7 days prior to arrival: 10% of total booking cost
19. Cancellation fees are payable within 14 days of the cancellation. If a deposit has been paid, the cancellation fee will be deducted from the deposit and the balance of the deposit will be returned to the participant.
20. By making a booking participants warrant that they have read and agree to be bound by the cancellation policies and our full terms and conditions contained therein.
21. To receive further clarification of the Hamilton Downs Youth Camp booking terms & conditions, please contact HDYC at 08 8956 8613.
This web site is produced and hosted as a community project by RP & DJ Kelly
Copyright of this web site is owned by Hamilton Downs Youth Camp